Thursday 29 January 2015

In the Attic

Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days Challenge'
DAY 29


'The Artist's Chair' 
oil on board 8" x 8"


I basically threw everything at this one. 
Value, limited palette, light and shade, perspective...and my first EVER  'interior'. In fact I don't think I've ever in my whole life drawn an interior never mind painted one, well not unless painting the walls at home with Farrow and Ball qualifies?




It's been on my list of personal challenges for the whole month and I've neatly avoided it. I wished I'd rubbed it off, now.
Didn't want to do it on the last day, either, that would be madness.
I can safely say I don't think you'll be seeing any more interiors from me.
I busied myself (read 'wasted time') by adding pattern to the furnishings. That was the best bit. I needed some mindless doodling after the stressful day I've had. (Don't ask.) 

BTW...I ran out of time so it's not finished....and won't be anytime soon! :-)

Why not join me over on my Facebook page where it's all happening and get regular updates in your newsfeed and information regarding up and coming sales and exclusive offers?

Jules xxwww.facebook.com/jujuandbubba

www.jujuandbubba.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Don't toss it! save it for next January. BTW I think it looks pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee. Maybe one day I'll take another look at it. thanks for the advice. x

      Delete